Whether you are single or in a relationship, one of the most important relationships you have to navigate is your relationship with yourself. If you can learn to have compassion for yourself, you’ll find it easier to do so in any other relationship.
It’s okay if you don’t love every little detail about yourself (Hi, insecurities! Everyone has them!), but all of your qualities combine to make you who you are. Do you have a firm grasp on who you are and why you do the things you do? Answering these questions is the key to improving your relationship with yourself and the people around you.
Psychotherapy for Relational Healing Can Help You...
- Dig deep and turn up the self-love.
- Increase your self-esteem and have healthier boundaries.
- Learn how self-care is essential for thriving in life.
- Recognize unhelpful patterns and develop healthier ones.
- Take things less personally.
“Caring for myself is not self-indulgence. It is self-preservation, and that is an act of political warfare.”